Goal: Help you find a great job, one that matches your talent and career needs.
“Best Job Ever”–Coaching Steps
- Choose Assessment: Talent Insights™, TriMetrix DNA™, TriMetrix HD™
- Talent Insights™: Behavioral profile DISC (How you do things 12 key ways) and 12 Driving Forces – Motivation profile. Why you do things 12 key ways.
- TriMetrix™ DNA Coaching profile. Adds a Personal Soft Skills Inventory™ (Your “What” in 25 business competencies using 3 Sciences.
- TriMetrix HD™ Coaching profile. Comprehensive 55 Items/25 competencies/skills mastery using 4 Sciences.
- Emotional Quotient™ Measures five areas within interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence.
- Stress Quotient™ An accurate diagnostic for revealing the stressors at play in your office.
- Sales Skill Index™ Identify sales skill gaps to improve performance and team building.
2. Taking Stock-Managing Change – Career Decision
- Learn the dimensions of talent and how yours fits with certain career choices.
- Discuss experience, education, and business, personality and technical skills.
- Assess work situation and career progress. Decide if same career or new.
- Discuss choices on location, travel, income, culture and benefits.
- Develop your personal stories and accomplishments. Learn to use them correctly.
- Develop an Exit Statement.
3. Rework Your Resume & LinkedIn
- Build upon your stories, Situation or Task, Actions taken and Results achieved (STARs)
- Develop a great resume that sells who you are and gets interviews.
- Create Public Exit Statement(s).
- Create an Elevator Speech and Marketing Commercial.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to help others find you.
4. Job Search Strategies & Research
- Learn 4 job search strategies and how to personalize and use each one.
- Learn how to prioritize your time and how much time for each method per week
- Learn websites to use to help you find a job, research salaries, find right people to contact
- Explore the hidden job market.
- Provide network connections into the field you choose.
- Understand the 3 real underlying questions or principles in hiring
- Explain behavioral interview process and how to anticipate hiring questions.
- Learn how to read job postings and prepare for the interview.
- Get organized and develop value statements.
- Prepare questions that demonstrate why they should hire you
Fast Start / Life Coaching
- Accelerate your first 3-6 months on the job by fast start developmental coaching.
- Choose your own performance based on personal needs and job requirements.
Steps are optional. You may choose based on your needs: one, several or all.