ChoicePoint Consulting is a Value Added Associate of TTI Success Insights. We proudly offer leading-edge assessment solutions. TTI has a history of accomplishments and research in the assessment industry. Their strong focus on maintaining that competitive advantage contributes to our continued growth and our ability to provide research-based, reliable assessment solutions.
Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment. This report measures the four dimensions of normal behavior: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance.
Knowledge of an individual’s motivators help to tell us why they do things. The Personal Motivation & Engagement report measures the relative prominence of six basic interests or motivators (a way of valuing life):
Theoretical, Utilitarian, Aesthetic, Social, Individualistic and Traditional.
Learn more about our assessments:
- TriMetrics HD: TriMetrix HD brings the four sciences of behaviors, motivators, acumen and competencies together in a validated, bias-free and fully integrated assessment.
- TTI Talent Insights: Talent Insights effortlessly integrates the Behaviors individuals bring to the job and the Motivators that drive them.
- TriMetrix ACI: TriMetrix ACI combines Behaviors, Motivators and Acumen together in one validated, bias-free and fully integrated assessment.
- TTI TriMetrix DNA: Leveraging the power of three sciences, TriMetrix DNA will help you leverage your human capital potential by understanding how people behave, what drives them and which soft skills they bring to the workplace.
- Sales Skills Index: Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray “real life” sales situations.
- TTI Emotional Quotient Emotional Quotient (EQ) measures emotional intelligence, or your ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotional to facilities high levels of collaboration and productivity.